[vb_main_1]

Puzzles & Games

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puzzles & Games

Re: Puzzles & Games, "New York Minute" by Sheila Sinclair Snyder, 26 April 2020
    I have started this puzzle several times, probably about 5 or 6 times as of today.
    Usually, if I leave a puzzle open and stay signed in while I open a different window for another purpose (to check email, for instance), when I return, I am still signed in and the puzzle is still assembled as it was at the time I left it.
    Or, if I close an incomplete puzzle, leave the website, then return later in the day or on a following day, the puzzle is still assembled as it was at the time I left it.
    Not so with "New York Minute". Twice when I have left this puzzle, stayed signed in, and returned to the puzzle, it has remained assembled to the point when I left the puzzle open.
    But two or three times when I have left this puzzle, stayed signed in, and returned to the puzzle, it has been completely disassembled when I returned.
    Is there a time limit on how long I can leave a puzzle open and it will stay at the same assembly point as when I left it? If so, what is that length of time?
    Is there a correct way to close a puzzle that is not yet completed and have it stay at that assembly point when I return to it?
    I am indeed puzzled (pardon the pun) by the difference with this puzzle.
    If you have any questions, please email me at kay.day.526@gmail.com
    Sincerely,

Kay Day
    kateisiniowa

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    North Alabama, USA
    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Hi Kay - This is indeed "puzzling". Which version of the puzzle were you working on? Is this the only puzzle for which you have had a problem? As far as we know, there is no time limit on a puzzle. Please let us know if you are still having issues.

Comment

I really like puzzles, it is always interesting because such games always distract from routine days and help to relax and have fun alone or with friends. This is a remarkable invention of mankind, I think. More recently, I also found rocket league trading and immediately recommended it to my friends because it is a very cool platform that offers an excellent choice of pumping characters and improving their skills, there is also a lot of interesting things for every gamer. I'm sure you'll like it here as well as many others

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 90 users online. 0 members and 90 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X