[vb_main_1]

Logging in.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logging in.

I've just sent a query to customer services. I hope it's the right department.

I log in then go to search shows, I'm looking for Alex facing a quilt instead of binding and when I click on show 1609 it tells me to log in.....I have already logged in.
    Also show 1609 is Lea McComas not Alex.
    I get logged off also when I am watching TQS.
    Really fed up :angry:
    Anne

Anne, Show 1609 has Alex showing how to face a quilt with a built in sleeve--it is Chapter 1 of that show and runs from 1:08-9:45 minutes.

I don't know the answer to your log in issue--hopefully, you'll hear from Customer Service.

You posted this Topic on the BOM Sizzle page. To fix that, Edit your post and change the Category to Troubleshooting under The TQS website--it might get seen by the technical folks where it won't be seen here.

I hope this helps. I was able to Search the shows, find Alex listed in 1609 as showing facing a quilt and was not logged out. So I can't replicate your issue. I am sure it is frustrating. Can you use a different browser or device?

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    North Alabama, USA
    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Thanks Barbara, I found the show but I am still getting logged out, I've just tried it again.
      I hope the techie guys can sort this out as it is very frustrating.
      Thanks again for your help
      Anne

Comment

I log in and go to search shows I make sure that I am still logged in, when I type in Alex to see the shows that Alex is in it comes up " Please log in" and when I look at the top of the page I have been logged out. This is so frustrating. Also I'm not getting the Daily Blog.

Anne1

Comment

Anne, I have asked Sandy at Customer Service to look into these issues for you.

If you unsubscribed from the emails about the Store, you would have also been removed from the Newsletter/Daily Blog list. I am sure she will be in touch soon to help get you back to the Newsletter/Daily Blog lists--the fastest way to find out what is happening in the Quilt World--and those puzzles--I am addicted.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
          North Alabama, USA
          "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Thanks Barbara,
            I have been a member of TQS since 2009 and haven't had any problems regarding the daily blog newsletters until recently.
            Lets hope the problem has been resolved.
            Anne

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 24 users online. 0 members and 24 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X