No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Today's new show ---stopping at 10:52 minutes.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's new show ---stopping at 10:52 minutes.

Good morning!
    There may be an issue with the recording since it stops at 10:52 minutes. I checked the total minutes for the video, however, it too shows the length to be 10:52 minutes long., so I don't believe this has anything to do with my computer or network, which both seems to be working fine. Just an fyi I'm watching this on my new desktop, Windows 10.

Hope this is helpful,
    Kathy

I have exactly the same problem. The show stops at 10:52 minutes. Tried a few times and that's as far as it goes. Also shows onscreen that the show is only 10:52 minutes in length. I am watching on an Ipad which has never been an issue with me for prior shows. I believe there is a glitch in the segment of the show because it looks as though the show is only 10 minutes long.
    Please help.
    Thanks,
    Kat

Comment

I had no problem watching on my desktop with Windows 10 and just checked my IPad, also no problem watching--it just keeps going after 10:52, with no delay at that point.

Since both of you reported this problem, there must be something that is causing this. Hopefully, you'll get an answer soon.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
      North Alabama, USA
      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I had the same problem earlier today, but was able to watch it an hour or two ago so I think they fixed it.

Comment

I just logged in too, and the good news is that now the ending time is showing 54:00 minutes . I'm sure it will go through now. I haven't heard back from anyone, however, on a good note, I can now watch the show! Yay!

Take care,
          Kathy

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19 users online. 0 members and 19 guests.

Most users ever online was 162 at 11:28 PM on 05-25-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X