[vb_main_1]

KINDLE SILK AND NEW SERVER

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

KINDLE SILK AND NEW SERVER

I've been happily watching the wonderful TQS video shows on my Kindle Fire HD with no problems until the new server was installed. Now, the video keeps pausing and starting or simply stops altogether. It's very frustrating. I had to shut the whole thing down and jump onto my computer to contact you. Please advise. Thank you.

I just watched a video on my Kindle Fire HD, no problem. Did you try clicking on the "Having trouble watching the video?" link?
    There were some problems on this website yesterday, try watching a video from your Kindle today to see if it works now.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I did try the "having problems button", but it made everything go crazy. Perhaps it was just trouble with the website yesterday. I tried watching another program today, and there was no problem. I read through some of the other threads that were having problems watching on tablets, and they suggested clearing out the cookies from before the switch to the new server. I did that, so between clearing out cookies and perhaps a problem on the website yesterday, the problem seems to be solved. I will continue to try watching programs to see if any problems arise. Stay tuned.

Comment

I have successfully watched a show on my TV using the firestick.

But I am having trouble accessing shows that are not visible on the first screen of the list sorted by topics. I see no way to go further down the list to the shows below the frame.. I have no problem on my tablet.

Thanks! :dry:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 32 users online. 0 members and 32 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X