[vb_main_1]

Which episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which episode?

Hi, a few weeks ago, Alex did a show and in the beginning of it, she explained how to start an embroidery project, a stitch that keeps the back and front very neat. Does anybody know what episode this was on?

Pilot4514, I don't remember which show it was, but there are a lot of you tubes on this topic. One I like is to use a waste (or away) knot on the front of the embroidery
    piece away from where you are planning to stitch. You go down from the front with the knot on the front side of the embroidery and come up on the backside on the line where you plan to stitch. Take two tiny stab stitches on the line
    near your start stitching point.Cover them with the stitches when you start actually doing your stitches. Then stitch regular. After an inch or so, cut the wasted knot and extra thread off. To finish cleanly most stitchers just weave back thru
    some of the previous stitches and then cut off the thread. Hope this helps. HelenW I included a screenshot of a you tube you can google to actually watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by "Pilot4514" post=148891
      Hi, a few weeks ago, Alex did a show and in the beginning of it, she explained how to start an embroidery project, a stitch that keeps the back and front very neat. Does anybody know what episode this was on?
      That was in the facebook live videos, the one about redwork. If you scroll down through the list of facebook live sessions, you will run across it. It was between the sequoia sampler and before the sessions on scrap quilting. I want to go back myself and watch it, it was a neat idea. Kathy

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 66 users online. 0 members and 66 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X