[vb_main_1]

favorite tutorials

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

favorite tutorials

I was able to mark my favorite tutorials with a heart. This made it very easy to return and view them again and again. What happened to this system? Are my favorites still available or do I have to search them all out again? Since changing the appearance of the thequiltshow.com I am still trying to navigate around the new layout.

Great question. I also liked the use of the "Favorites Heart," and wonder where they went. Any possibility of finding them again? They were a wonderful way to navigate all the great information on this site.

Comment

Sorry the hearts are gone. However, you can search both shows and classes for specific topics. Put your mouse on either "Watch" or "Learn" at the top of the screen. A pop up menu will appear - select Search. A list of shows or classes will come up and at the top of the list on the right side is a space to type in what you are searching for. When the show or class you are looking for comes up, notice the time mark in the right hand column that tells you at what point the topic you want appears in the video. Click to view the video and then slide the time bar to the point you want to view.

I recently notified John that the search engine has not been updated to include the most recent series, so we will be working on updating that.

Kathy

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 73 users online. 0 members and 73 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X