[vb_main_1]

Ricky's Grand Finale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricky's Grand Finale

I just finished watching this two-hour comprehensive for the third time, and as of yesterday, it won't be available anymore. I have a request. I wish the last segment on your minding method could be pulled out of the Grand Finale and kept in the classrooms as a continuing feature. I'm going to need to be watching that while I'm trying to do it, when I try to do it.

Anyway, great instruction. Thanks so much Ricky.

Linda and Barbara

That was supposed to be Binding method.

Comment

You can purchase Ricky's Grand Finale DVD here: http://www.rickytims.com/online-stor...;category_id=2

and you will have access to all of his wonderful techniques any time you want to watch it!

I think it was really generous of him to share it with our membership for a while as an extra bonus!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
      That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Yes, I bought the Grand Finale DVD years ago and it is great to have as a reference.

Comment

I have the DVD and I use it again and again and again. Ricky is such a good teacher. He is so well organized and explains the process of what he's doing so well. Thanks Ricky. Keep on teaching because I want to keep on learning. The videos with the Gaelic Blessing quilt are marvelous. Check them out even if you aren't making the quilt. You will learn lots of useful stuff.

Comment

Here is a link to Ricky's Gaelic Blessings project: learn/classrooms/

Comment

Originally posted by thelindasmith
              I just finished watching this two-hour comprehensive for the third time, and as of yesterday, it won't be available anymore. I have a request. I wish the last segment on your minding method could be pulled out of the Grand Finale and kept in the classrooms as a continuing feature. I'm going to need to be watching that while I'm trying to do it, when I try to do it.

Anyway, great instruction. Thanks so much Ricky.

Linda and Barbara

I have had the GRAND FINALE for several years and use it every time I make a quilt... Having the DVD is the way to go.

Nonnie
              aka
              LADY RAGS

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 93 users online. 0 members and 93 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X