[vb_main_1]

Sharon Pederson's videos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharon Pederson's videos

I absolutely love Sharon's mini classes! Even though you may think you don't need any refreshing, they're good to watch. I've learned something from every single one of them. I only hope that #11 isn't the last one.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
    Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Isn't she a delight! I would love to just sit down and have a cup of tea with her!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

me

Taree NSW - Australia
      My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
        Isn't she a delight! I would love to just sit down and have a cup of tea with her!
        Margo, what a great idea!

Comment

After seeing Sharon on The Quilt Show, I was SO tickled that I got into her Rose of Sharon ("for the Terrified Quilter") class at the Cincinnati Quilt Festival. Unfortunately, she suffered a medical emergency several weeks prior that prevented her from teaching it, so I missed my chance. (She was better in short order, but her doctor didn't want her to travel.) Hopefully she is 100% at this point, as she's just a gem in these videos!

Comment

Yes, let's just have a tea with Sharon! I'll bring the 'biscuits!' She is delightful!

Comment

I want to thank TQS and Sharon Pederson for providing these short lessons. I look forward to each new one.

Comment

Ditto to everyone's comments. I just love all the mini lessons. Often, I can't sit down for an entire show, but I always have time for a mini lesson. Sharon has such an engaging personality that comes across beautifully. Thanks, Sharon.

Comment

Not only am I enjoying the lessons but her videos as she interviews all the booths at the show. Much better than fighting the crowds and missing a great deal. Thank you Sharon

Comment

Pat, I agree with you about the market videos. It's almost like being there.

Comment

I have learnt alot from Sharon's teaching videos and have enjoyed being introduced to new products on her market videos, some of which I intend to buy.

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

I have to agree with everyone's praise of Sharon's mini classes & being the TQS roving reporter with the vendors at the various shows! Seriously I have had so many "Aha!" moments with all her tidbits of "quilty knowledge" I would love to have them in 1 DVD so I can have them in my library at home...(hint-hint C&T publishing or TQS). BTW my favorite tip is embroidering the label on the binding...stroke of genious! Thanks Sharon, looking forward to more!!

Comment

I thought I saw Sharon Pederson on either The Quilt Show or in the classroom section showing her quilt-as-you-go. It was years ago I know but now I can't find it. Have some of the classroom videos been removed? She is an amazing teacher and explains things very clearly.

Comment

Go to the Learn tab at the top and then click on Classrooms. You can search for her there.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 64 users online. 0 members and 64 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X