Trouble posting a new blog

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble posting a new blog

Hi Everyone,
    Is anyone else having a problem posting a new blog? I can type in the Title but that is all. The actual area to type the blog will never "let me in". Just wondering if it is just me?
    Thanks in advance for any responses,
    Mickey Depre

I haven't tried to post a blog for a while now, but there was another thread on the forum where someone else was having trouble. The suggestion there was to try a different browser. Google Chrome is supposed to work the best, although I tend to avoid that browser unless I really have to use it because I don't like Google's privacy policies. So, you might try different browsers to see if you get different results. But, based on the low number of blog posts appearing lately, I'm guessing there are more out there who are having problems and are just waiting for things to clear up. (But some are getting through, so it is working somehow.)

Nancy

Comment

The last blog I posted was very very slow. Every time I updated it took ages to reload. I think they are looking at updating the website and making the blogs easier to use so maybe there is an issue at the moment.

I enjoyed your show Mickey - being a hex-aholic myself.

Comment

Seems there are some problems, guess Bob should be contacted. I noticed that in loading pictures for the forum it took a long time.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 70 users online. 0 members and 70 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X