[vb_main_1]

DAVID TAYLOR!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAVID TAYLOR!!

Enjoyed the slide show of David Taylor's museum show. Got very excited when I saw the poster, thinking it was finally his book!!! Come to think of it, the poster would be an incredible cover for the book. WHERE'S the book?? Come on, David! BOOK! BOOK! BOOK!! :wink:

I agree! David where is your book?

Comment

me three!!!!

Comment

Me four! I love his work!

Comment

I love his work, too!!!

Comment

I loved seeing where he creates. I got a big kick out of the Harry Potter theme. I can see the resemblance :lol: :lol: !!!

Seriously, the creativity can't be contained in an apartment of 750 sq ft. Good luck with the exhibit. He deserves all the accolades and more.

eileenkny

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
            Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Love David's work and I get to take a couple of classes with him in Tacoma this August. There are 4 of us making the trek from Canada to go down and it's only 8 weeks to go. Can hardly wait.

Cher in BC

Vancouver, BC Canada

Comment

Oooooo! Jealous jealous! :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Cher4
                  Love David's work and I get to take a couple of classes with him in Tacoma this August. There are 4 of us making the trek from Canada to go down and it's only 8 weeks to go. Can hardly wait.

Cher in BC
                  I'm green with envy!!!
                  eileenkny

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                  Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

David will be at Quilt Camp in the Pines in Flagstaff in July. One of his classes is still open if anyone is interested.. pictorial applique. Judy in AZ

Comment

My small group called the WAGS plus a couple of friends, and Margo, had David come last Fall for four days in one of our homes. It was absolutely wonderful. He is a great teacher and just the nicest person too. We had so much fun, and I learned tons of new things. I am getting ready to start my project from that week and can't wait. It is a Fruit Dove which is about 7 inches tall in real life. I found the photo online and wrote the photographer and got permission to use it. It's a beautiful photograph which this guy took when he was on vacation in Australia last year. I enlarged it to 34 X 40 for my pattern.....the colors are just beautiful! I can't wait to get started.

Comment

Good luck and have fun.

What does the MS stand for on your signature, can you change it so those outside of your country know please.

Taree NSW - Australia
                        My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

MS stands for the State of Mississippi. The US Postal Service went to 2-letter abbreviations some years ago. A link to the total 50 state list of abbreviations is below.

http://www.usps.com/ncsc/lookups/abbr_state.txt

Hope this helps.

Kim from the State of MO (Missouri)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X