membership is locked out of previous shows

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

membership is locked out of previous shows

I want to view previous shows why am I locked out

John called me and explained it to me I was very confused about membership which works like a subscription to a magazine. So thanks John and I hope this clears the air with other who have a similar situation as mine.
    Thanks,
    Dee

When membership is purchased it is purchased for either 6 months or 1 year. This gives access to shows released during that 6 month or 1 year time period. This does not give access to all of the shows released prior to membership.
    This isn't any kind of bait & switch. It's like subscribing to any kind of magazine. The issues paid for are the issues received. If you would like to purchase membership going back to the beginning that would be great.
    Even better purchase the DVD's for the various series.

Teri
    Teri

Quilting is a Beautiful & Complicated Art!

Comment

Teri,

That is a great analogy about the shows and magazine subscriptions. Wouldn't it be great if when we subscribe to a magazine they HAD to give us access to all the past issues. LOL Just because they are available, doesn't mean that they are available for free.

Those of us that have "subscribed" to TQS for awhile have more "issues" available to us than those that just started. And it wouldn't be fair to those of us that have been paying for our "subscription" to give the "issues" away to someone that is just now starting to "subscribe".

Diane in Colorado Springs

Comment

Diane,
        Welcome to TQS! I love meeting new quilters!

Teri
        Teri

Quilting is a Beautiful & Complicated Art!

Comment

Teri,

I've been here since the beginning.... I actually joined before the "official" launch.

Diane in Colorado Springs

Comment

I'm confused like dbfreck. After reading her entry I checked my "Watch Shows", and was also locked out. Until today, I was able to watch previous shows. All excellent, by the way. I joined several weeks ago and would love to continue to have access to all the shows. How is it possible to get this? :roll: Would love to hear from you. :lol:

Thanks for the responses. I will place my order for the DVD's ASAP.

Comment

LizzE, I think there was a glitch in the software thet they've now corrected. You're only supposed to be able to watch the shows from the point at which you joined.

You'll have to do what the rest of us slightly later starters did and buy the DVD's.

Comment

Diane,

Welcome to the TQS you will love it and meet lots of wonderful people. I purchased the DVD's that way I can watch them over and over again, sometimes i am trying something new for me and can go back and find lessons from the past and play them over and over again if needed.

Regards Jill - Australia

Taree NSW - Australia
                My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 42 users online. 0 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X