[vb_main_1]

Happy to be Home

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to be Home

Hi everyone...We arrived back in Massena on Saturday evening. We had a nice warm 10 weeks in Davenport, Florida. with my son and daughter in law and her 88 year old mother. Things went pretty well with a few frustrations. But all in all a good time.
    Stopped in Philadelphia, Pa. to see my sister and two brothers. One I had asked everyone to pray for sometime back in Sept. or Oct. He is doing really well and looks great.
    I am all excited to get started on the rest of the blocks for the new BOM ...I just decided to order the kit from the quilt shoppe and also ordered all three series of shows that were available. Pati said they would be shipped today and I should receive them in about a week Whoo Hoo. Happy Happy me. I've been checking all of the great BOM's all the time I was away and there are really some very talented people from this forum. Once again hi to everyone and glad to be back. Nan in Massena NY

Welcome Back! Nice to hear that the family is doing well! And even better, You and your dear DH got home safe and sound!

Comment

welcome back nanquilts!! once your dvds arrive, may i suggest you treat yourself to one or two shows per night....or watch them as rewards for completing blocks of the BOM...
      cheers
      jeanine

Comment

Nice to see u home safe and sound Nan.... and looking forward to YOUR BOM! Carla

Comment

Welcome back, Nan! Have fun watching the shows, and enjoy the BOM!

Maggie in E. Central Illinois

Comment

Glad to see you made back safe enjoy getting got back up Happy

Comment

There's no place like home....welcome back Nan. Have a good time catching up with your BOM.

Living in the beautiful Carson Valley of Western Nevada

Comment

Hi Nan, welcome home. You might want to read up on each month in the forum and watch the videos--it might save time and a little aggravation (unless you are really proficient in accuracy).

Comment

thanks for the welcome everyone....Hey Ritzy...I try to be accurate ...but I will reread all the messages as I go along. I read them all while I was in Florida, but the brain doesn't alway retain like it used to....LOL Now it is time for bed...can't keep my eyes open much longer.

Comment

Hi Nanquilts,
                    This is the first time I've posted anything on this site - so I'm a newbie.
                    Just wanted to comment that I grew up in Canton, NY and my family would always take visitors to Massena and the Seaway Locks. Nice to find someone from close to where I use to live. Now I'm living in Boulder City Nevada which is 30 minutes from Las Vegas and happens to be the town where the workers lived that built Hoover Dam ( or as we BC folks like to call it Boulder Dam).
                    Welcome home and enjoy the shows.
                    Bobbi
                    whitewitchcrafts

Comment

Add my 2 cents to your warm welcome! We've missed yu!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 24 users online. 0 members and 24 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X