[vb_main_1]

Alex's Baltic Challenge Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex's Baltic Challenge Blocks

I'm really enjoying seeing and voting on the challenge blocks from Alex's Baltic cruise.

Can anyone tell me the name and manufacturer of the challenge fabric? I covet it, something fierce!

Anne in Vancouver, Canada, sure she needs more fabric

in Vancouver, Canada

No idea, Anne. But you are right, it's beautiful! I did think though that it's not an easy one to use, because it's so dominant, and it's very interesting to see how all the different people have used it.

Lorchen
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

boo hoo .... I can not see any of the blocks.... I think my dial up is preventing them from showing.... I can get a half a block up but the rest are not there... I have been only seeing parts of the first block not the rest of them.

Bummer

Comment

Anna,
        I used to be on 'dial up', and could only access stuff that was really simple and straight forward. The problem with these blocks is that they have been put together so that they automatically scroll through. That's technology that 'dial up' often doesn't like. If something like this used to happen to me, I sometimes toddled down to the local library and used one of their much faster computers.

Lorchen

Comment

It has been fun to see so many different takes on using one fabric. The colors in the challange fabric are wonderful and I would have had a hard time using it but all the block have been wonderful.

Comment

I ate my lunch at the computer and got online to vote... that was fun and I had a hard time choosing .... some of the blocks involve pre planning and I bet they brought an assortment of goodies with them for the challenges or they had fun buying while traveling....

Comment

I wonder when the next round starts. There is a wide variety of fabrics used in the blocks.

Comment

:shock: I put in all my votes today!! Whew!!

Comment

ANother reason I LOVE TQS. Someone who actually cares enough to find the answer to a question.

When I send a question to most other business sites, I'm lucky to even get a 'canned' response! ha

Comment

Thank you Ruth for your quick response. I am going to vote right now.

Comment

This has been another real fun activity. I'm so glad that everybody at TQS is going that extra length to keep us amused and entertained. Simply brilliant!

Lorchen

Comment

I had so much fun seeing all the blocks too... And I know all the people on the cruise had to think it's neat that their blocks are being voted on by us. So many beautiful places Alex has showed us on this trip.....I only dream to see them someday.

Dana in Olive Branch, MS

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 252 users online. 0 members and 252 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X