[vb_main_1]

Alex's Summer Fun Blog

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex's Summer Fun Blog

Hi Everyone, Who can name that tune? The summer fun blog that Alex posted about going to the outdoor concert is on July 13th. Does anyone know the name of the second song on that video?
    My brother, cousin and I are sitting here and can almost sing the whole song but not one of us can remember the name of it.
    Al least we're having a few laughs.
    Thanks
    Cher in BC

Vancouver, BC Canada

Hi Cher, I'm not sure which one you mean, but one is "Oh Where Oh Where Could My Baby Be" and another one was "Brown Eyed Girl"......looked like they were having a great time.

Dana in Olive Branch, MS

Vancouver, BC Canada

Comment

Welllll... The last one is Brown Eyed Girl. The one about the car crash, I can sing the whole thing but I'm not sure what the title is...maybe

just looked it up, it's Where Oh Where Can My Baby Be?

hope you all can sleep now!!

Cindy in STL where it was only 84 today
      Cindy Bell Neville

Comment

Last Kiss is the name of the song about the car crash. Pearl Jam also did a version.
        Cindy Bell Neville

Comment

Originally posted by Fan4may
          Last Kiss is the name of the song about the car crash. Pearl Jam also did a version.
          Yes, I believe that's the name. Once it came on the radio while my teenage son was in the car, and I was bee-bopping along with it, and saying, "Oh, I love this song!" So DS starts listening along, and says, "Gee, Mom, such a tragic story, but such an up-beat tune!" and he started laughing at it. Guess he was right! :roll: Still brings me back, tho, and I still think it was a great (altho tragic) tune!
          Cindy Bell Neville

Comment

Thanks Ladies, I knew someone would know the answer. We were on such a roll that we even started singing some songs that an uncle of ours had recorded years ago. It was a lot of fun and brought back memories for all us.

Cheers
            Cher in BC

Vancouver, BC Canada

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 0 members and 25 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X