Problems with blogging

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with blogging

Is it me??...or is it me??? :lol:

I have tried for hours to make a blog including some pictures. I have reduced the size of the pictures so I stay under the 8Mb limit, but that does not help at all. I cant even upload the pictures, they are jpg-files so they should be good shouldnt they?? :cry:

Anyone having the same problems???
    HELP ME!!! :shock: :evil:

Sorry I can't help you Brink -- but I have heard of some others having problems posting photos. Hopefully Bob can chime in. What I do is upload all of my photos first and then just insert as needed. I have no idea if this matters or not -- it's just what I do. I posted a blog a little while ago and they all went in fine. I have a photo editing program that resizes my pictures for blogs and they end up being 319 x 239 and about 47KB. Good luck and I LOVE seeing your pictures in the blog so I hope you can get them up!

Comment

Katie was having this same problem one evening last week. She was working on posting pics of her Hoffman Challenge quilt and could only get one photo to unload. Thanks for posting the problem, Brink, as now that Bob knows, he can probably help get a solution in place! Mary Kay

Comment

The last couple times I blogged I couldn't get the second picture to go in either but I used to be able to. I figured I was doing something wrong but maybe not.

Karen
        Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

I've experienced that exact same problem and was not able to correct it until I did as Bridget suggested she does: upload all of the pix you plan to use, then go back and write your script and insert pix where you want them. At that point, you need to "submit" after each entry so you don't lose the Blog you're working on (I guess that's how it is, anyway! ops: ) I emailed the techie guy twice and he couldn't figure out what the problem was. He said he couldn't get it to not work, so he didn't know what I was talking about. So after fooling around with it, that is what I came up with. Since then I've been able to upload several pix without problem.

Comment

Wish I had read this about 15 minutes ago! I'm gonna give that a try!

Comment

I tried it and it works! Thanx so much y'all! Now to tackle Photoshop Elements!

Comment

Hi everyone..just been browsing. I want to try setting up more on my blog. The info you ladies give sure helps. I have copied and pasted in my MS Word so I can study the procedures and print them out when I am ready to try. Nan

Comment

Yep, the problem happened to me the other day. I don't think it is us, dear fellow bloggers. We're going to need some technical help on the TQS side to solve the problem once and for all. I solved the problem by saving the blog without checking the "public view" box. Then I logged out of TQS. When I went back into TQS, retrieved my blog, clicked "Edit" and reviewed the files after clicking on the "tree" icon, I found all my photos. It appears that they did upload the first time but didn't show up in the drop down list for selection and insertion into the blog.

Bridget's solution also seems to work without the bother of logging off and then back on. We need to give the technical staff as much info on this problem as we can.

Looking out the window at Lake Leman in beautiful Switzerland

Comment

The blog I posted last night with 2 pictures of my nephew with his new quilt was a trial for me! I was working in AOL, and after several tries could only get one picture to load. Tried the closing the site, then going back to edit with no luck. Then I tried creating the blog in INTERNET EXPLORER (not involivng AOL at all) and was able to load 2 pictures, but never could get the third one to load. I just don't understand why it works easily some times, and is nearly impossible at other times!!! :evil:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

This is not exactly a TQS blog problem but I can't get into Mary Kay's last video from the Ricky's retreat this weekend. I came back and tried it last night and again just now. All I get from YouTube is 1 more item loading and waiting. Dang I really have been enjoying her reports on the retreat and want to see this. It sometimes happens with Bridget's videos but usually I get into them later. Wonder wasup?

Comment

Maybe it was a "burp." Believe or not, that was actually a termmy computer repair person used! :lol: I was able to get it fine. Try again and see if it will let you in.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X