[vb_main_1]

TQS BOM - Posting Pictures

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

TQS BOM - Posting Pictures

When posting pictures of our blocks (even though they are late :? ) is there a specific place on the Forum to do this or just add it to my profile. I only have one more block to be caught up - yippee!!!! I feel as though I am posting the same picture all over the site. I am sure I have read this info somewhere but can't fine the somewhere.

You are all so gracious to help!

Have a great day!
    Bonny

Originally posted by Blisstwin
    When posting pictures of our blocks (even though they are late :? ) is there a specific place on the Forum to do this or just add it to my profile. I only have one more block to be caught up - yippee!!!! I feel as though I am posting the same picture all over the site. I am sure I have read this info somewhere but can't fine the somewhere.

Have a great day!
    Bonny
    On Block of the month you can post your blocks as you go...i have not finished Jan. BOM yet...but I will be back :lol: :wink: Margo has made a Topic for every month you finish :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Blisstwin

Have a great day!
      Bonny
      I know it's confusing, Bonny. It would be so much easier if we could just post a picture on the forum, but we can't, so......
      when you finish a BOM, just post your photo on your profile, then put a note on the appropriate monthly "thread" under "Block of The Month" on the FORUM. Then we can all visit your profile to see it!
      I will post a group picture in the MEMBER BLOG of the first 12 finished blocks each month, and will put a note in the forum when it's up.

Also....if you missed the chat on April 5th with Sue Garman, there is talk of possibly getting everyone together in LaVeta in the fall of 2009 with our finished quilts!!! Wouldn't that be fun!!!
      SEW LONG!
      Margo

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
      That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Bonny,

U can also post ur BOM in the members blog and save ur pic space in ur profile.... I then post a link to the blog unthe the appropriate BOM thread in the Forum

Carla

Comment

Now wouldn't getting together in La Veta be a hoot? I wonder how many of us there would be by then? We might have to sleep on the floor in the studio. I don't think they can get us all in the places in the town!

Comment

Also....if you missed the chat on April 5th with Sue Garman, there is talk of possibly getting everyone together in LaVeta in the fall of 2009 with our finished quilts!!! Wouldn't that be fun!!!
            SEW LONG!
            Margo[/quote]

OK, let me Mark my calendar.........field trip to Co -2009.

Yikes, that would be GREAT

denise

Comment

OK ,I start saving money for next year. I want mis it for the world. ......And any other excuses is good!!
              La Veta... or Burst! :lol:
              Lots of love from Belgium

Comment

OH MAN!! Duffy makes this a REALLY good BUS TRIP, but probably a little longer than the driver expected!!! LOL!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

AND, while Duffy is here (maybe TQS will fly her? :wink: ), she can be a featured guest on a show, teaching us how to make her handbags! :lol: It would be awesome to have one of "ours" featured on each show.
                  Jan in Spokane who woke up to snow :x , but just a teensy bit.

Comment

Duffy and her bags would make a great segment! And I can't wait to meet everyone! I'll have to start saving too, although my trip is not as long as Duffy's will be. Now to actually get a block finished!

La Veta or BURST!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WandaM in Shiner TX
                    Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

Duffy, I am so glad you might come to La Veta.

Wanda, I wouldn't miss it for anything, but I don't have the first block finished either.........but I will, that is for sure. Since my first January block was a reject, I had to regroup and start over. I have the fabric now, just not time to start it.....but soon.

Dana in Olive Branch, MS
                      Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

Duffy's hand bags are very very nice. "I liked them alot"!

Dana if I haven't already said this , Your Rhapsody quilt it very pretty,nice work! It makes your eyes dance around for sure,great job!

Kathy
                        Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

Thank you so much Kathy.....I had the best fun making it. I working on two more now and they're even more fun than the first one.

Dana in beautiful sunny Olive Branch, MS
                          Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15 users online. 0 members and 15 guests.

Most users ever online was 162 at 11:28 PM on 05-25-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X