[vb_main_1]

Bernina Q20 feedback needed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernina Q20 feedback needed

I was at the AQS Show in Phoenix yesterday and was looking at the new Bernina Q20 sit down longarm. They are offering 0% financing and I like everything about it. Do you have one or know anything about it? Anyone have any input on any glitches or its track record so far? Anyone out there who can give me feedback on The Bernina Connection in Phoenix: customer service, machine service , etc? Thanks in advance. Mary Anne

I bought mine at Quilt!Knit!Stitch! In Portland last summer. Beautiful stitches right off the batt, wonderful cabinet, easy to add two separate leaves that make table 78" across. I need much more practice but I get better with each quilt. My deal included the 96 Ruler work foot and the red Bernina chair, no shipping and no sales tax from Oregon. Love learning ruler work!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    North Alabama, USA
    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. I bought the Bernina Q20 at the Tucson Quilters Guild Show, "Quilt Fiesta!" this past weekend from The Sewing Room, the Bernina dealer in Tucson AZ. I am very excited about it. They had a terrific deal for the show with 0% financing. I can hardly wait for it all to be assembled on Friday! I love sewing on it.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
      North Alabama, USA
      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Congratulations! I looked at several long arms at Road to California and QuiltCon. I think I am just not quite ready. Can't wait to see how you like it.

Comment

I am considering buying one. I don't have a clue how much they run, but like anything Bernina, I expect it's expensive. :lol:

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 52 users online. 0 members and 52 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X