[vb_main_1]

Prodigy Long Arms

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prodigy Long Arms

I've been researching long arms for a couple of years and narrowed my search to a Prodigy machine. If anyone out there has one I would appreciate your input. I'm up in the North East and am concerned about Service in my area. Any, and all info would be helpful before I move forward. Thank you!

What made you decide on the Prodigy? What features do you like?

Did you know there's a Gammill dealer right over in Vermont? Cowles Quilting. Tell 'em Eileen Keane sent you :wink:

eileenkny

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
    Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Thank you Eileen,

I fell in love with the ease of use, stitch regulator and the clear line of vision to the quilt top. The table is much more user friendly then other machines and sleaker. And the price can't be beat. Thank you for your input, but I'm still looking for Prodigy owners to find out about service. They also have a dealer over on the NY/Vermont border.

Comment

I believe Sharon Schambers uses a Prodigy longarm, you might contact her.

Created by CJ

Comment

I have had a Prodigy for about 4 or 5 years. It is a great machine, lighter to move around than some of the other long-arms I tried. The drawback is their service. I live in a remote area of Nevada, near Elko. Service is nonexistent. The people who came to set up said they would be making rounds and would return every so often but it never happened before Katrina hit (where they were from and were affected by that storm), and now there is no one. We have been able to make some minor adjustments with their tech over the phone but I really would like a service call. I'd give them an A plus for their machine, but a C minus on service. Penny

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 29 users online. 0 members and 29 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X