Pfaff Quilt Expression 720 vs Performance Icon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfaff Quilt Expression 720 vs Performance Icon

Hello All,

My wife is an above average quilter and is in need of a new sewing machine. She had a lower model Viking Machine (Emerald 183) and it has always been a thorn in her side. Her mother owns two Viking machines (Sapphire 965Q and Designer Epic) and when my wife uses them she loves the Sapphire and the Epic drives her nuts.

We are looking into Pfaff machines after hearing good things about their IDT system and how that it's great for quilters. We're looking at the Quilt Expression 720 and the Performance Icon. My wife loves the Icon but it is twice the cost of the QE720. All the icon seems to offer is more room (12 inch throat and more height room as well), better lighting, and automatic threading.

Has anyone here tried or used these machines and give me some advice?

Thanks so much!

I have no experience with none of machines you listed. But I know many sewers who use Pfaff Quilt Expression 720.
    It is an incredible combination of the capabilities of the machine and an updated modern look. Unsurpassed sewing quality, electronic control of a multitude of functions, touch-sensitive color display, a huge selection of stitches (over 400), including those exclusively developed by Pfaff, the ability to create your own stitches, as well as maxi-embroidery - all this distinguishes this model from others. With the Quilt Expression 720 sewing machine, you can realize any creative fantasy.

You can also look for other sewing machine reviews here: sewingtopgear.com

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 74 users online. 0 members and 74 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X