[vb_main_1]

Euro Pro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro Pro

There is a listing for a Euro Pro sewing machine on my hometown message board and they are asking $20. I'm told the machine was purchased from Joanne's in Jan. 07 for her daughter but the daughter never used it. I'm considering buying it for my 18 yr old daughter - who doesn't sew at all right now - in case she shows interest in the future. Does anyone know anything about these machines? Are they total pieces of you-know-what? Is it worth the $20 investment?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.

I don't know anything about Euro Pro, but $20 for a working machine sounds like a steal of a deal.
    Sherry

Comment

Taylorck2,
      I would Google it and look for reviews. You have to remember-you get what you pay for.
      eileenkny

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
      Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

I've never used the EuroPro sewing machine, but I know they make other items as well - vaccumes and steam cleaners, etc. I have one of their hand vaccumes and I have to say it has always worked well - never any problems. I think I remember seeing the sewing machine advertised on QVC and it looked like a good starter model, and for $20 I think it might be worth a shot.

Comment

Hi, thought I'd jump in here with a thought. I was at K Mart last night and saw a Euro Pro sewing machine for $99.99. I couldn't find a model number. It had 50 stitches and looked like all the other basic sewing machines that are being made now. It had a 25 year warranty.

The one for $20 might be a good find. Just look it over and take fabric and thread with you to put it through it's paces before you bring it home.

Hope this helps, Sharon in TN (quiltnlady)

Comment

Thanks for all of the responses. That was my thought too...$20 isn't much of an investment for even a basic machine. I'm told it works (never really even used) but will take fabric and thread to be sure.

Thanks again for the advice.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 144 users online. 0 members and 144 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X