[vb_main_1]

Pfaff Creative Vision

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfaff Creative Vision

I haven't heard much feedback on the new Creative Vision. I was wondering what people think of it.

I bought a creative vision at the show in Houston. I am quite happy with it. It has a light on both sides (right and left) of the needle and the light can be adjusted from warm to cool. Makes for less eye strain for detail work. I can program the presser foot to slightly lift when the machine stops sewing which is perfect for doing that blanket stitch that Ricky loves. This machine is my first experience with a knee lift and I like not having to move my hands off my work. I am able to adjust program stitches in more creative ways than in any machine I have owned before. The bed of the CV is also much larger than my earlier machines. Sounds like I am a happy camper. :lol: I am just getting into the 4D digitizing software and am thrilled to have a new challenge before me. Betty Ann in perfect weather in Florida

Comment

Further info on the Creative Vision. I am told by my local dealer that if I send some one in to buy a CV in the month of April, I will get a $500.00 shopping spree. I don't know if that applies worldwide or not but when she asked how many people I had told about my new machine I proudly told her 28,000 of my closest friends. April Fool's Day is my birthday and I am going to the dealer to buy a special bobbin case to use for those thick fancy threads. And whatever else the birthday check from my mother-in law will cover.When you buy your own gift, you are always sure it will bring a smile. If you should buy a CV tell 'um Betty sent ya!!!!!
      Betty Ann one day older in Florida

Comment

Happy Birthday,Betty Ann. This is my granddaughter's birthday also. She is three years old today and a red headed terror who keeps her three older brothers in line! Hope you enjoy your day and your shopping!

Comment

A very Happy Birthday, Betty Ann!!!! Enjoy your day!

Peter

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes. My shopping trip went well. I got the creative bobbin case, a couching foot, a circle embroidery adapter, and more bobbins. I am ready to be creative with my Creative Vision. Betty Ann

Comment

Google Pfaff bobbins and you will find online stores selling clear plastic Pfaff bobbins 50 at a time for really cheap. Ihave purchased these and they are indistinguishable from the expensive ones you buy at the dealer's store. Some (not all) are a tad bit bluish or greenish, but color aside, they are identical.

It is such a luxury to have all those empty bobbins for whan you just want to load'em up and sew on!

BethMI

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 141 users online. 0 members and 141 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X