[vb_main_1]

Ruler work table topper finished

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruler work table topper finished

I finally finished it!! I have to say that I really learned a lot from this tutorial--but they left out a HUGE step!!! They never said how to do the corners of the outer border!! In hindsight, I should have drawn a shape for the curvy waves to connect with--mine are wonky and variable! But, I do like ruler work with quilting!!

Karen,
    Lovely work. You have encouraged me to try this also!

Judy

Comment

looks very out of date

Comment

You did a beautiful job!

Comment

Nice job!! I've started dabbling in FMQ and ruler work, and I must say, I'm really liking the results. You should check Cindy Needham. She has been on TQS 2xs and has a class on FMQ. I learned a lot from her.

Comment

Thanks, Ladies! Not everyone has the same taste—I’m a Victorian girl. But, Donna Dickens, you could use the rulers to quilt a modern table runner—same techniques used.

Comment

I think your table topper with the crocheted tablecloth is beautiful. My mother crocheted and I have many of her items that I love sprinkled around my house. And we pull out her big pieces for all of our holidays. Your pictures made me smile. Beautifully done.

Comment

Thanks, Beverly! I treasure my gramma's crocheted things, too!

I recently attended a virtual class on ruler work by Ann Moore--it was really informative! I'm inspired to practice more!

Comment

Very active and optimistic. I love spending time in nature. It is there that I draw inspiration for my compositions. I really enjoy writing poetry. When I was in university, my favorite assignment was essay writing. All my friends have always come to me for help. Thanks to my creativity and energy, I started working in a large company as an editor. I am very pleased with the work, it is like a hobby. In my free time I give advice to students on how to correctly plan and create the structure of the text and give them term paper service . Always ready to help and listen to you.

Comment

Awesome work. I am just now practicing on my Q16, hope I can get to where you are! TJ

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 93 users online. 0 members and 93 guests.

Most users ever online was 130 at 05:26 AM on 03-29-2021.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X