[vb_main_1]

QYW Gone???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

QYW Gone???

So I tried to get into the Quilts Your Way website this morning and I couldn't get there. My internet browser didn't recognize the address or something like that. I think it's finally gone. I check in here and see what everyone is up to but I still went to that website. So I guess this is my lonely quilt site I visit ops:

Margaret

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
    Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Hi Margaret, out of curiosity I thought I would look up Quilts Your Way because I had never heard of that website and I was able to get into the website. I think it is still there afterall.

Comment

i got in no problem as well - they had probably been doing some work and had to set it offline for a little while

Comment

I just tried it too and got right in. It'll be awfully sad when it is gone.

Comment

I've never had a problem getting in. It's still there. This site is the one that has been giving me problems. Just gave it another shot. Their computer decided I was set to not receive cookies. Just isn't so. Then it wouldn't let me in with my password. So once again I have to reset that. Grumble, grumble.

Comment

Agnes, I'm not glad that you were having trouble with this site, but I, too, started having trouble about a week and a half ago and cannot access the .jpg attachments posted in the forum, and get thrown from being a member to a being guest when I try to go back to new posts. I have to go completely out, sign back in, then try again. I can read a page or two of the forum then am knocked to being a guest. Was told it was my computer. At least your having trouble tells me it's not just me.

Comment

Ladies, please click on the "Help" tab at the top of the page, then the "contact us" link and from there, "Select a Subject/department." You want the "website" option from the list. There is a place to write what your situation is and whenever I have used the help tab, I've received a response within the time frame listed. Ricky, Alex, et all don't want anyone to have trouble accessing the site.

Comment

Hi Everybody
                I was just in there today to find out how to find this page. Sure will miss it when it is no longer there. But am glad we have here to come to.

Comment

Just to let you know QYW is still there and there are still ladies posting.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 53 users online. 0 members and 53 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X