[vb_main_1]

Hello! Old newbie here.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! Old newbie here.

I was browsing and found a few names here that I remember from the Old Alex Anderson's quilt board! When that board was closed I joined the board started by
    the posters Sally or Gracie or Gizmo (names I can remember) or someone from there. I didn't keep up with it though when Alex and Ricky started this new site. Sure is good to see old posting friends from ago.

Well although wouldnot have been me.....a Hello from Australia anyway....

Taree NSW - Australia
    My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Well, hello One by One! I was on Alex's old board at the end too, but not overly active. From there I went to Quilts Your Way forum, which is still active for the time being. There were quite a few from Alex's board that migrated there too. The admins of the QYW forum are no longer able to keep it up, so with Alex & Ricky's permission, set us up here, but it hasn't become nearly as active as QYW.

Darce

Taree NSW - Australia
      My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

I also was on the old site and remember Giz, Sally, Gracie, Neen etc. That was quite a group and at times some very heated discussions about various subjects. I sometimes wonder what happened to many of the regulars. I think only certain people were asked to join their site (I wasn't among them - lol)

Taree NSW - Australia

Comment

Oh, that wasn't too nice of them to be so exclusive. LOL. Private boards get boring after awhile. I have found so many posts to read on this whole forum that I'll be busy for a long time. It's very interactive and modern. I like the fact it won't get stagnant and will always be something new.

Taree NSW - Australia

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 48 users online. 0 members and 48 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X