[vb_main_1]

Houston 2017 Lunch Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston 2017 Lunch Anyone?

Anyone going to Houston this year interested in meeting for lunch one or several days? I am taking a few classes and planning on being there every day. Last year I was hurt and couldn't make it more than a couple of hours so I am really excited for this year.

Sounds like fun Brenda! Unfortunately no Huston for me this year. Barb

Comment

I'd love to meet up, Brenda! I'll be there every day, too.

Comment

Yup! I’ll be there too! You should have my email address from our row exchange. I’ll be there Tuesday through Saturday. Actually, Nancy and I have a three hour lunch break from a class we just happened to be in together on Saturday!

See ya!
        Dawn

Comment

Just seeing this! Yes, count me in. I'll be there Weds thru Sat, although some of the time I'll be working as a Quilt Guardian but never over lunch. You all have my email from Row Exchange and I think the forum is set up to let me be emailed as well, and I have some of your phone numbers even from past years when I failed to actually meet up with you guys.

I have to say, I was hanging quilts last night....going to be a good show!!! Some of the exhibits we hung are just stunning.

Comment

Hope you're all ready to have a great time. Please send us some pics and news of next years BOM :cheer:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 52 users online. 0 members and 52 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X