[vb_main_1]

legacy # 17

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

legacy # 17

I try to make the dble wedding ring, first time for me for such a block… I Don't succeed; so I check the pattern itself (full print 100% no problem) : the dots from A to B dont match & same thing for C to D : do you think it's my sewing ? thanks a lot Ricky

on another way, I had the bad surprise to see that MQU magazine (and Modern Quilt) does not exist anymore ,even in digital, due to printing and posting cost, but also to SLOW CONSUMER MARKET FOR MAGAZINE : could you in the future, tell us on the TQS blog what's your idea of the quilting area future, how react the market , the teachers, not only on magazine ?
    I wish TQS will stay for long time. Thanks in advance

Ricky may not check his messages right now because he is in the middle of that horrendous wildfire in Southern Colorado. His home town is on pre-evacuation right now.

I suggest you post this again in one of the general sections at the top of the forum. I'm sure there are quite a number of members here who are working on that wonderful pattern and can help.
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

thanks Lorchen ! I'm back from holidays and effectively see what's happened to Ricky !

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 57 users online. 0 members and 57 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X