[vb_main_1]

Yohoo... Justin!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yohoo... Justin!

Soooo, what was the best/most exciting thing for you in Houston (besides meeting lots of TQS members)?? And what did you find most amusing?

Lorchen
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Hi Lorchen,

What's the best thing about Houston...ok, it's sappy but my Mom lives 45 minutes east of the Convention Center and I get to spend some time with her; mostly, a few days prior and during Market, Ricky and I stay at her house.

Most amusing????? Shoot lady, I'm working to ding-dang hard to find anything amusing...LOL! Nah, I think the most amusing thing is watching fans as they walk by our booth, cup their hands to their mouth, and whisper to their friend "Oh that's Ricky Tims!!!" 1. it reminds me of elementary school when a little girl saw a little boy she liked; 2. I want to say to them, come on in, he won't bite (and I do sometime when they see me watching them), but I want them to know he puts his pants on, one leg at a time like all of us!!!! If you're a fan of his, come up and talk to him....

Comment

We're fans of YOU too, Justin. Ricky isn't the only one with cred!
      Lynn

Comment

Justin, aren't you the lucky one!! I had a little exchange of emails with your Mum some time ago, and she is charming. I wish I could meet her. It's always nice when you can combine a show with something really important and personal.

I watched the same as you when Ricky was at FoQ in the UK. Being clever, he wore his hat, of course, and was instantly recognizeable, and there was a lot of whispering going on and watching from a distance. Must have felt to Ricky as if he was in a gold fish bowl (or should that be a carp bowl in his case - giggle).

Have a nice weekend, Justin!

Lorchen

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 59 users online. 0 members and 59 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X