[vb_main_1]

Episode 213

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 213

I'm waaaay behind with watching the shows (must have something to do with my job and the lack of time). So I've only just got around to watch Episode 213, and all I can say: 'Justin, you can do my ironing any time!' (giggle......)

Lorchen
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Ok, it's a date. I actually don't mind ironing as long as I don't have a whole pile to iron. When I graduated from University, I had to iron my work clothes because I couldn't afford to take them to the "cleaners". Unfortunately, that was how I spent my Sunday afternoons, ironing a week's worth of clothes. NOW that I didn't like!
    J

Comment

MMmmmhhhh...... So there is the possibility of squashing all my laundry in a big suitcase, fly to the US, get you to iron it all, and then return with the best looking clothes ever seen in the UK.

Seriously though, I actually have to go and buy a new iron some time this week. Mine was a wedding present in 1977. The iron lasted longer than the marriage. But right now I can set a temperature, and it's hit and miss how hot the iron is actually getting. It's time to retire it.

Justin, I found myself unexpectedly divorced with two young sons and no financial support from my ex-husband. I had to earn enough to support the three of us, and everybody had to 'muck in'. My sons learned very young to do their own laundry, iron their shirts, and cook whenever necessary. Their girlfriends have always been very impressed that the guys were able to look after themselves.

I've just read that you and Ricky are going to be very busy in the next weeks. Just make sure that you find enough time to 'play'. Too much work is bad for your health!

Lorchen

Comment

Hey Lorchen,

Trust me, I will find some time hopefully to play a bit. However, work is insane right now and my parents taught me work before play. So, I work...lol

J

Comment

Justin and Lorchen, the two of you really need to buy one of those steemirons!! :lol: It has changed my ironinglife forever :lol: :lol:

Hey..Justin..my workning life to crazy too right now, but I take my time to play too. I really belive in the fact that when you put something playful into your life its easier to get to the hard work, and will help you keep sane at the same time.......or I think so...am I insane??? :wink: :lol: :shock:

Have fun
          Smiles from HOT HOT Norway (94 deg :P )
          Hanne-Grete

Comment

You are perfectly sane, Hanne-Grete! Could have something to do with that lovely Norwegian air. Years ago I lived in Hamburg, right in the centre of that very large city. I earned a little extra money by working during my holidays for a Norwegians company. Part of the job were regular trips to your beautiful country. I'll never forget how different the air smelt and felt.

By the way: I have never met an unfriendly Norwegian. I could easily move to your country and live happily ever after.

Lorchen (who shares half of Hanne-Grete's name: Hannelore)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 66 users online. 0 members and 66 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X