[vb_main_1]

February 2014 issue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

February 2014 issue

I just got my new issue in the mail, wanted to say how much I enjoyed this one. The article by Ricky on using traditional quilts for inspiration really struck a chord with me and his sailboat quilt is wonderful. I have a very old sailboat quilt that my grandma made which is falling apart (it appears that it was made of some early synthetic rayon???) I have thought about remaking that quilt so often to honor her work.

The article by Maureen Wysopal was so very moving. Many of us including myself have elderly parents - mine lives with me. She quilts and gets a lot of satisfaction from it.

Linda Thielfoldt's article and quilt was another good one. Those scraps how have a real home in a quilt!

The best thing was the article on making Ricky's coat, by Lorraine Torrence. The quilt is fab and the photo of Ricky is outstanding. I think that Ricky should keep that one forever, as it captures his personality beautifully.

Really, the whole issue was great. Alex and Ricky, thank you so much for doing all the hard work of being the muses of this magazine. There is nothing else like it in the quilt world.

Kathy

Kathy, I agree with everything you said. Loved the articles, and loved Ricky's coat. A great magazine this month, (and most months).

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 60 users online. 0 members and 60 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X