[vb_main_1]

Yokohama Quilt Festival 2020

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yokohama Quilt Festival 2020

I have visited the Great Tokyo Quilt Festival in January and loved it. Rather than doing the same thing again, I am considering bringing a group to Japan to visit a quilt show and do some shopping etc. Does anyone know if dates have been set for Yokohama 2020 and I'd love to hear from anyone who has visited this show in 2019. How good was it? Possible accommodation recommendations?
    Thanks......Janet

Hi Janet,
    I don't have any information on dates for the show, but would love to know more if you get a group together. I can't find anything online about dates for a 2020 show.
    Sherry Massey
    NACQJ Certified Judge

Comment

I managed to attend the festival for 2 years with my mom. We were absolutely delighted !!! Moreover, I met wonderful people who share one hobby, but it’s amazing how different spheres of activity we have in our lives. This experience helped me in writing a scientific paper !!! You could even say that it was a kind of experiment, and thanks to the https://edubirdie.com/asa-citation-generator I was able to competently supplement my work and get the highest score! Thanks to this experience, I basically discovered the asa citation generator and some other useful resources. So it’s interesting what experience I get this year. But also everywhere I’m looking for information about the dates of the festival and so far nothing. Therefore, I will be glad if you write off how you know something, thanks

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 52 users online. 0 members and 52 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X