[vb_main_1]

National Quilt Championships Sandown

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Quilt Championships Sandown

I'm so looking forward to the Sandown quilt show, I haven't been to a show since Festival of Quilts in Birmingham last year.
    I love the F O Q but can't make it this year, Sandown is OK but not as big and a lot of the Traders don't attend however I'm sure I will have a good time.
    Any TQS members going ? it would be nice to say hello.
    I will be wearing my TQS badge so say hello.
    Anne

Anne, it's too far for me to do in a day. Make sure you have a look at the 'Rivers' exhibition. One of the quilts was made by Brenda Bailey, a member here and one of my closest friends. Enjoy the show!
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Hi Lorchan, sorry I haven't replied sooner, yes it would be quite a trip to do in one day but you have the N E C to look forward to, lucky you.
      When I see all the post's about Going to F O Q I am green with envy, maybe I could make it next year.
      How long does it take you to drive from Nottingham to N E C?
      You have lot's to look forward too what with the imminent arrival of a new Grandchild. I hope you have a lovely time at N E C and that the baby waits till it's all over.
      You will soon be on your summer hols from school, have a good rest and do lots of quilting.
      Anne

Comment

I won't be making it either (from E Yorkshire) so please can you give us a pictorial report back....

Comment

Rosemary I will do my best at least I hope to get some photo's
          Anne

Comment

Ann, granddaughter 2 is officially due on the 20th of August, so after FoQ. But if the little lady decides to appear early I know where I will be.

I'm on the wrong side of Nottingham for the NEC, so it can take anything between 1.5 and 2 hours, very much depending on traffic.
            From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 31 users online. 0 members and 31 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X