No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Order your SoTTT/Stripper Book(s) here!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order your SoTTT/Stripper Book(s) here!!

In response to my note to Carol about advance orders about the book, Carol sent me this e-mail:

This is a great idea. Margo could you do me a favor. Create a forum topic and title it appropriately.... something like SOS TTT and Strip Advance Friendship book orders. Make sure people indicate how many copies they would like and that will greatly help get an idea for the number that need to be printed and help out with the pricing. It is going to be over 100 pages and is going to be full of pictures and wonderful stories from the makers. Don't have a exact number of pages but I know it will be over 100 with all the beautiful friendship quilts that have been submitted.

At this point she has no idea what the cost of the book is going to be, but if you can provide your name and how many copies you would like she will be able to judge how many to have printed. The more that are ordered, the cheaper the price will be!

Is there a volunteer who would be willing to monitor this forum topic and keep a list of names and a running total for Carol?

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

I regret that I don't think that I can do the listing job -

But put me down for 2 copies, that way I can donate one to the Quilter's Guild Library here in UK, and keep one for myself (guess I really ought to join their membership too whilst I am at it :wink: )

By the way has she considered Print-on-Demand ie http://www.lulu.com/ as suggested by Gegory Case back in series 6 or http://www.blurb.com/? That way she doesn't have to worry about final numbers to be printed. I am working on a book using Blurb (which I must get on and finish), it is really easy to use and not just for books of photographs.

Comment

I would like one!! Beverly Cox

Comment

I would like 3 copies please. One for me, another for my Mom (She really enjoyed the experience) and one for Edyta.

Clara

Comment

Thanks for this Margo. I would volunteer but I am coming into a busy period for the next few months. If nobody else volunteers I could probably do it.

In the meantime I would like 2 copies please.

Comment

Margo, I can monitor and list out names and numbers for you. No problem. Clara

Comment

Originally posted by ClaraLawrence
              THANK YOU CLARA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
                Originally posted by ClaraLawrence
                THANK YOU CLARA!!
                Ditto from here too - Thank-you Clara

Comment

No problem. Been keeping an ear out for my AAQI challenge too. Love the email updates. Makes this real easy. Clara

Comment

Thank you, Thank you, Clara (you always step up to the plate) Carol, Margo, & all!! This has been very fun.

I would like to order 1 book. Terry Johnson

Comment

I would like one. Judy Beach

Comment

Thanks, Clara, for stepping up again! I would like a copy. Nancy

Comment

I would like one copy please.

Comment

I would like 2 copies. Annis Clapp

Comment

Clara, if you find yourself unable to continue with the tallying.... Let me know and I'll step in for you

I would like 2 copies

Many Many Thanks to all who have and are making this possible!

Sooooooo looking forward to this book. :lol: :P :lol:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 43 users online. 0 members and 43 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X