[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Barb, to you and your friends! Just looked up Santa's Coming fabric from Benartex--if it's the one I'm thinking of, the quilt is going to be so beautiful! Enjoy!

Comment

where do you go to find out about your reels in the mail? thanks, Dixie

Comment

Dixie, i got an e mail from USPS about a week ago that said they had received the package. In the e mail there is a tracking number that I clicked on, it says mine have also spent 3 days in San Francisco. They probably were in customs waiting for inspection, and weren't out sightseeing :lol: .

This thread is turning out to be even more exciting than the half-square triangles thread, everyone is full of good ideas and great chatter. It's hard to keep up!

Kathy

Comment

It is a great day.

My reels arrived in the mail and they are beautiful. My local quilt shop is having a sale on Friday so I will be off to find background fabric for them.

Also UPS left me another package today - Edyta Sitar's new calendar for 2013 featuring quilts from her new book Scrappy Firework Quilts. So I now get to drool over that too.

Comment

OK...for those who asked...I made a new topic with the 10 antique quilt: http://forum/hand-and-machine-quilti...antique-quilts

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
            That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I got my reels in the mail today!!!

Comment

Ohh you are all getting me soooo excited, I am sure my package will arrive any day now!

Comment

Really enjoying seeing the pictures everyone is posting. Keep them coming. Really makes the suspense build as to what I will receive. I am still patiently waiting for a delivery, however I never got any notification from USPS. Has everybody else?
                  Have a great day, Lori

Comment

My reels arrived yesterday!!!! They are so pretty!

Rosemary...Thank you for the label you included. That was so sweet of you.............Doreen

Comment

Rita, Your mini quilt is lovely......Doreen

Comment

Originally posted by Millboroquilter
                        Great News!

Our newest Grand Cowboy was bron about 2 hours ago..
                        He was only 8 days late...
                        he was 7# 8 oz. 21 inches long, lots of dark hair, 10 fingers and 10 toes...
                        Mom and Dad doing fine...
                        Grandpa and grandma are HAPPY, and planning a road trip to Iowa...
                        Congratulations!!! We're expecting a new grandson in 7 weeks. So exciting!.........Doreen

Comment

My reels arrived yesterday and I was so excited. I showed then to my 94-yr-old mother, and while she couldn't understand the concept of putting them in a quilt (even when I showed her the picture in the book) she did enjoy fondling each one and looking at the colors. Since today is my birthday, I think I will go the the LQS tomorrow and purchase the background fabric as a present to myself. This has been such fun.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mary! Enjoy your trip to the LQS and have fun!

Comment

My reels arrived yesterday and they are soooo beautiful!! Thank you to all the sisters who shared with me!! And special thanks to Rosemary for the great label too! Sadly, I will not be able to start a quilt with them for a while - I am so busy with customer quilts, summer vacation, my daughter's Sweet 16, then her wisdom teeth surgery, then it will be back to school time! Maybe in the fall, I can start my reel quilt!

Happy birthday and happy new grandbabies to all who are celebrating!!

Comment

Happy birthday Mary! And, many happy more!

My reels arrived a couple of days ago, and they are beautiful! (Even a label! How cool is that!) There was a lot of thought to color combos here! Thank you ladies, and thank you Rosemary and Lorna for your time in putting this together, and following through!

I had a couple of free days, and was going to catch up on the Forum, but found out I am 35 pages behind on just this one!!!! :shock: What in the world have you ladies been chatting about? I'll save this one for another day!

Dawn
                                In beautiful Northwest Montana

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 336 users online. 0 members and 336 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X