[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy for you, Lynn! It will be fun to see the picture of the reels when you post them.

Comment

Great News!

Our newest Grand Cowboy was bron about 2 hours ago..
      He was only 8 days late...
      he was 7# 8 oz. 21 inches long, lots of dark hair, 10 fingers and 10 toes...
      Mom and Dad doing fine...
      Grandpa and grandma are HAPPY, and planning a road trip to Iowa...

Comment

Congratulations, Bren! What happy happy news! Best wishes to you all

Comment

Bren,
          What exciting news!! Congratulations. Im sure you are so looking forward to the road trip. Enjoy.
          They say grandchildren are wonderful (I don't have any yet - four sons, but none married or have plans for children YET).
          Lori

Comment

Bren, congratulations! Enjoy the trip.

Comment

Congratulations Bren, Grandchildren are our greatest treasure

Comment

Bren, congratulations on the newest addition to the family! Enjoy your trip!

Comment

Congratulations Bren! Enjoy!

Comment

My reels arrived yesterday. I have went through the stack several times. They are all gorgeous. I too recognized most of the names. I guess I will leave early this afternoon to pick up the kiddoes from the sitter so I will have time to go to the LQS beforehand and look for fabric. I think I will take the reels along and show them off. I am not even sure of a design yet, but hopefully by the time I get the fabric washed, dried and ironed I will have a plan. Hope you all receive your treasures soon!!!

Comment

Congratulations on your new grandson, Bren! I checked out your blog...I am on a farm/ranch in MT and totally relate to the busy-ness of certain seasons of the year! I do manage to quilt or paint throughout all the seasons though. lol

We are leaving for son's wedding in CA tomorrow and I just KNOW my reels will come while I am gone! I guess it will be a fun package to welcome me home. ;-)

Comment

A new baby! Congratulations and best wishes. Grandchildren are such a blessing. Enjoy the trip!

No reels yet...

Comment

Have been out of town & out of touch for a while...

What wonderful quilts y'all have been posting! Three words, A.Maze.Ing!
                          Bren, wish you & your family lots of happy times with the sweet, new little one! Welcome to the world!
                          Feeling jealous of those getting to go the Ireland Quilt Fest! Ahh, maybe someday!
                          The pics of reels are exciting, can't wait for my packet to arrive!
                          A few of you have emailed your recipes to me & also posted on the TQS recipe forum! Great!
                          Rosemary has found a terrific website for the book-to-be! What do y'all think of the title "Reels & Receipts"
                          (using the old-timey word for recipes, for charm)?

Everything hasn't been exactly rainbows & lollipops though, huh? Illness & dark times.
                          You are all in my thoughts & prayers!

Sending lots of warm hugs out to you,

Comment

Congratulations Bren! Fun to read about all of you enjoying your reels. Next will be more creations. Can't wait to see them.

Comment

Bren - congratulations on your new arrival, but your glad he didn't need 'pulling'

Yirsa - have a wonderful wedding and enjoy yourselves.

Because this has been a relatively small exchange, and most of you have joined in with the natter here, it is one of the delights that you tend to recognise nearly all the names on the reels, and in sometimes also have a picture to put to the name too. That really does make it wonderful to go through them!

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
                                Bren - congratulations on your new arrival, but your glad he didn't need 'pulling'

Yirsa - have a wonderful wedding and enjoy yourselves.

Because this has been a relatively small exchange, and most of you have joined in with the natter here, it is one of the delights that you tend to recognise nearly all the names on the reels, and in sometimes also have a picture to put to the name too. That really does make it wonderful to go through them!
                                Well put, Rosemary! I agree.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 44 users online. 0 members and 44 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X