[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I am working on 5 Phd's at the moment! I am fine waiting! Besides, I won't even be here next week to receive them! (Let's just pray the second set does not follow the plight of the first set! )

Dawn
    In beautiful Northwest Montana

Comment

I did my own research onthe abbreviations page and cannot figure out what a Phd is, other than the kind you get from a university.

I can wait too. I have lots of UFOs and WIPs, but don't know about if I have any Phds...

Comment

I am perfectly happy to receive whatever Lorna wants to send me. I'm in no rush and I don't have need of a specific number of reels. I'm just happy to be included and I'll be sad when this thread of the forum has run its course. I don't post often but I check in often, especially if I want to smile!

Crocus, PhD is like a WIP, a Project half Done. I guess we have so many of them we need multiple acronyms! :wink:

Comment

LOL! Thanks, Lynn. I now know that I have some of those too!

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ops: ops: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Dear Sisters;

I am fine with whatever the group wants to do, wait or go, whatever works :lol:

Comment

I LOVE this web site!

Comment

Originally posted by NanaPie
                  I LOVE this web site!
                  Me too!

Comment

So do I--it's a joy each time I read it. Will be sorry when it is over. I don't spend a lot of time on the internet but thoroughly enjoy my time with all of you.

Comment

I love this virtual quilt sisterhood !

Comment

Marilyn, FYI . . . you inspired me to just keep clicking on stuff until I got the background out of my name!!! I'm not going to say exactly how many times I had to do it though!!!

Comment

Toni - We're glad to hear that your chest infection is getting better, but maybe you shouldn't be "feverishly" sewing, just to keep us happy...

Rosemary & Lorna - I'm fine with waiting for Toni's, or getting a substitution or being one short if Toni isn't feeling up to it. This has been a lot of fun, and we haven't even gotten to the good part of receiving our packages and playing with them, or seeing what everyone else is doing. Thanks again ladies!

Sue

Comment

Originally posted by NanaPie
                            Marilyn, FYI . . . you inspired me to just keep clicking on stuff until I got the background out of my name!!! I'm not going to say exactly how many times I had to do it though!!!

Good for you!!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                            That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Originally posted by SpiritsFold
                              I am perfectly happy to receive whatever Lorna wants to send me. I'm in no rush and I don't have need of a specific number of reels. I'm just happy to be included and I'll be sad when this thread of the forum has run its course. I don't post often but I check in often, especially if I want to smile!

Crocus, PhD is like a WIP, a Project half Done. I guess we have so many of them we need multiple acronyms! :wink:
                              I have a new favourite acronym, which I heard a couple of weeks ago - WOMBAT - means Waste Of Money, Batting And Time - I have had a few of those ....ended up giving them away or throwing them out which was quite liberating You know the quilts that you end up hating but they sit in the cupboard because you feel guilty and think you have to finish them one day.

(by the way, wombats are [also] very cute Australian animals - short, fat, lazy, live underground and sleep a lot, I love them)

Comment

I have had quite a few WOMBATs in my time. Not sure but I might have lived with the odd one too! :lol: Thanks for the new acronym Robyn. How's the weather in South Australia?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 95 users online. 0 members and 95 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X