[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okeydokey! One fat quarter will be included in my package for Rosemary.

Comment

Fat quarters for Posy - like that! I think she likes pink!

Comment

One FQ from Atlanta will be in my package too! I think we might want to include some colors other than the colors Rosemary has in her stash... so she can be more well rounded!!

Comment

Works for me !! something from Idaho

Comment

I'd also like to suggest sending a fat quarter to Lorna too, who is helping Rosemary in gathering the USA packages and will be helping in the sorting process when they get together. Thanks ladies!

Sue

Comment

Is it too late? Can I still join in the fun? I would like to be a member of the Wot RoTT Exchange

Comment

Originally posted by CMOELLERS
                Is it too late? Can I still join in the fun? I would like to be a member of the Wot RoTT Exchange
                Carol, please send Rosemary an e-mail as per page one of this topic: http://forum/friendship-triangle-exc...-rott-exchange

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Originally posted by Suenewlife
                  I'd also like to suggest sending a fat quarter to Lorna too, who is helping Rosemary in gathering the USA packages and will be helping in the sorting process when they get together. Thanks ladies!

Sue

Wonderful idea! I will include two FQ's... one for Lorna to keep and one to go on across the pond for Rosemary!!

Comment

Michelle, it's my understanding that Lorna is going to be with Rosemary for the actual sorting and re-mailing so I will also be including two fat quarters!

And am glad to see the late-comers joining our merry troupe!

Comment

Good thinking Sue, will do. I am going to include two FQs with my lot one for Rosemary and one for Lorna. Oh we are turning into a merry motley crew.

Comment

I will send two fat quarters too. They can decide who gets which one. I hope they take a picture of all the FQs they get and post it for us. It should be a great variety. What fun. Rosemary and Lorna please accept these with our thanks. We really appreciate you doing this for us. Be sure to give us Lorna's address when it comes time to do the mailing. That will make it alot easier for us from the USA.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm. Posy's quiet - proabably wondering what to say? Speakless. Didn't expect this? That's okay, deary, we love you and you're doing a great job, you and Lorna too. Allow us the blessing of blessing you back!

Comment

FQs are a great idea. I'll be sending two with my package. This is so much fun. Just what I needed to start 2012 off on the right foot!

Comment

Rosemary and Lorna, please let us know if you have any color preferences!!
                              Maybe two or three suggestions from each of you will insure that you will get FQs that you will be thrilled with!

Comment

Dear Fellow Wott’s

Great suggestion! I’ll include two fat quarters also :lol: :lol:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 114 users online. 0 members and 114 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X