No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Can you help identify the designer of this fabric?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you help identify the designer of this fabric?

I purchased this fabric around 2005 or 2006, from Walmart as they were phasing out their original fabric departments. I also remember reading a newspaper article about Walmart contracting to sell fabrics designed by minorities, including the African American man who designed this particular fabric. For the life of me, I can’t remember the name of the designer and can no longer find thIs fabric online. Although I saved the selvedge and still have scraps of the fabric, there’s nothing on there to identify the fabric manufacturer or designer. It’s not imperative that I know, but I’d like to give him credit in a presentation that I’ve been asked to give on the quilt that I used his fabric for the backing. Although my quilt was completed years ago, I’d also like to revise my quilt label to give him credit.

Thanks, in advance, for your help in identifying the designer of this beautiful fabric.

Nancy

Keith Mallett, African American artist and fabric designer, says that he didn’t design this fabric. So, I’m still looking.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 52 users online. 0 members and 52 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X