[vb_main_1]

Dear Jane blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Jane blocks

Hi everyone! Here in Argentina a small group of Dear Jane lovers is getting started. Is there any site/blog in the internet with the block instructions for us to follow?

Yes, there is a good one. Just go to http://www.dearjane.com and should bring it up. Down at the bottom on the left side it says triangle tips and block tips -- that is where other crazy quilters trying this quilt have given awesome tips and tricks to complete the blocks. I personally did the blocks first and then the triangles, but some do a little of both. You don't have to go in order. I tried to do some applique and pieced together. They do go fairly fast and I also did many of them paper piecing. You can order the CD and get patterns from them, but I drafted them from the books. Good luck and post pictures.

Sharon in Colorado USA

Comment

Thank you Sharon! Yes, I can see that you can get all sorts of directions there, but the actual patterns are difficult to find. But they have last year's BOM which could be very useful. I'll suggest the people in my forum to take a look. Thanks again! I'll keep you informed if it hapopens!

Comment

Teresita,
        You need either the book or the cd in order to get the patterns. It is available through the Dear Jane site or through Amazon.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
        Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Right, thank you!

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
          Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 51 users online. 0 members and 51 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X