[vb_main_1]

orphan blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

orphan blocks

i belong to a newly formed quilt guild and we have taken on the project of making quilts for chemo patients at a local cancer center I am in the search for orphan blocks that we could turn into beautiful quilts for these chemo patients they see about 1000 patients a year and we took 40 quilts the first round in dec and they are all gone and we are trying to get quilts to them about every other month but we need other peoples help with this the response that we have gotten from the nurses doctors and patients are just overwhelming any help would be appreciated. If you send me your email i will put you in a group to see the pictures as the quilts are finished and see what a difference this has made in someones life;

Thanks

Are you still in need of orphan blocks? My guild members have given me a good quantity of orphan blocks to pass on. Can you send me the address where I can send the orphan blocks?

Comment

Thank you yes we are still doing charity quilts for the cancer patients this will be an ongoing project so can use anything you may have my address is

Linda Hudgins
      2216 Whites Mill Rd
      High Point NC 27265

Comment

Great! I'll get them off in the mail this week.

Comment

No, I didn't get the article about your guild and the cancer center you are helping. I'd love to share it with our guild to let them know how their orphan blocks will be used.

Comment

Are you still collecting orphan blocks for charity quilts? If not, is anyone else here at TQS gathering orphan blocks for charity quilts?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 56 users online. 0 members and 56 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X