Watercolor Heart quilt pattern

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watercolor Heart quilt pattern

Hello everyone,
    I have been on the search for a pattern that has been featured on this site. It is a watercolor heart quilt originally designed by Shirley Forster. I haven't been able to connect with her nor have I ever found a pattern for it. I didn't think we could post a picture of it otherwise I would. I want to make this quilt for a friend getting married the end of April. If anyone could help me out with this, I would be forever in your debt.
    Thank you,
    Shannon

Swoods53, I looked up the quilt on this site that you are talking about. It said original design, so I doubt there is a pattern. If there
    was you probably would not have had a hard time finding it since it was just a couple years ago she posted her quilt on TQS. Do not
    get discouraged. It is a wonderful quilt idea for a wedding present. Other similar options are available. I am posting a couple screenshots
    that might help you make a very similar quilt. One book on Amazon has a picture of a heart quilt made in that style. Other patterns
    and kits are offered by Whims a company that sells beautiful watercolor quilt kits. It would be easy to design and draft a heart idea on graph paper
    and buy a kit with fabrics

from a place like Whims thats is designed for a different pattern and use those fabrics on your own drafted heart idea.
    Let me know if you still would like more brainstormed ideas. I think you have a great idea going and if I can help point you in the right
    direction I am more than happy to help do that. HelenW

Comment

https://thequiltshow.com/see-quilts/quilt-gallery/item/29178-to-mom-and-coco-with-love

I found the quilt in the See Quilts, Member Gallery - To Mom and Coco with Love
      Good Luck~ Wendy

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 42 users online. 0 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X