[vb_main_1]

Amy Ellis' "Shifting Sands" Pattern reinterpreted

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renata,
    Thank you for the information about the pounce pad and the Ultimate Marking Pencil, and the link. I bought a pounce pad years ago but didn't have much luck with it. Now I see I wasn't using it right.

Judith

Comment

Very nice Renata!
      Barb

Comment

Your quilt is lovely, Renata! And thanks for the information on the stencil and Pounce. I have a couple stencils now on the way from Full Line Stencil. What quilting thread did you use? It's the perfect color for the fabric.

Comment

Renata very nice quilt !

Comment

The snow-shoveling neighbor is s-o-o-o lucky! Beautiful quilt, Renata and I agree with Norma. Your quilting is great!

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

Originally posted by "NanaPie" post=129220
              Your quilt is lovely, Renata! And thanks for the information on the stencil and Pounce. I have a couple stencils now on the way from Full Line Stencil. What quilting thread did you use? It's the perfect color for the fabric.
              Beverly, I used Fil-Tec Glide #20466 Sand on this quilt. I purchased three colors from Glide: the sand one I just mentioned plus #27407 Military Gold (people have commented that it looks like a metallic at first view) and #10WG1 Linen. I'm getting a lot of use out of these three colors. Hope you have fun with the stencils. My regret for not having a long arm machine was the inability to do an edge-to-edge design, but this seems to have solved my problem (unless I start making A LOT OF QUILTS, :lol: ).

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 33 users online. 0 members and 33 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X