[vb_main_1]

Hello beginner :)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello beginner :)

Hi everyone, i have been a 2 year member but this is my first time making a post to forum.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Welcome to the forum! Don't hesitate to comment on or question others about the things they are doing. We are all learning from each other and you are sure to get help if and when you need it.

Comment

Glad you are joining us!

geneva
      Geneva

Comment

Hello Purple Quilter
        nice to see you joining in - you'll find a bunch of us over at the virtural retreat...
        we're fairly friendly and welcoming to new folk - but do tend to run off on a tangent

Comment

Hi, not a beginner you've been a member for 2 years. Nice your joining in

Comment

Thank You everyone for welcoming me in! I don't know why I didn't start posting 2 years ago . I finely snapped to it after I made a post on my FB wall yesterday searching for a Quilt Buddy. Only took 2 years for me to get that light bulb moment :whistle:

Comment

Hi Purple Quilter, you will find plenty of quilting buddies here on the forum, prepare for your life to be transmogrified (or something like that anyway )perhaps I had better check up what I have just said Any way lots of quilting chatter and tips swapping along the way here.

Comment

Oh I hope so, I really need one to help keep me focused LOL (sorry if that sounds like I am needy so to speak) I get so exicted over the little stuff I find or the unorthedox idea come up with in my head, and no one to share them with :silly:

Comment

Don't know about keeping you focused :blink: :silly: :blink:
                  but we can certainly help to get you interested, excited, sidetracked, come on over to:
                  http://thequiltshow.com/forum/beginners-corner-ask-anything/7587-virtual-retreat-aug-thru-dec-2015-info-on-first-post

looking forward to seeing you there - we'll keep your interests fed

Comment

Awesome picture Lotti.

Comment

[hide]Welcome to the forum Purple Quilter. It is a great place to hang out.[/hide]

Comment

I am Christel, from Chile, Southamerica and I am quilter since 7 years, I enjoy the show and the beautiful works thatmembers shared.

Comment

Welcome to TQS, Christel! You'll have fun and learn so much on this site!

Comment

Welcome Christel. Check out the forum post "Virtual Retreat 2019". There's some fun going on there!

Also, where in Chile do you live? I loved Chile when we visited.

geneva
                            Geneva

Comment

hello christel
                              welcome to TQS - yup lots of fun people, good friends and loads of interesting stuff here.
                              come along over to the Virtual Retreat 2019 Virtual Retreat 2019 and meet some of us - we chat about everything and anything - sometimes more - sometimes less. and we all love to meet new friends.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 41 users online. 0 members and 41 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X