[vb_main_1]

On-Point settings chart

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

On-Point settings chart

Got this helpful chart to take the mystery out of On-Point settings. It's from Bernatex Inc. You can save the picture to your computer and print it in an 8x11 paper. Don't have a link since it came from a fb post.

On another note, I added a picture of my first quilt on my profile. Just saying :wink:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Originally posted by Limbania55
    Got this helpful chart to take the mystery out of On-Point settings. It's from Bernatex Inc. You can save the picture to your computer and print it in an 8x11 paper. Don't have a link since it came from a fb post.

On another note, I added a picture of my first quilt on my profile. Just saying :wink:
    I just checked out your first quilt. Love your spicy quilt in your kitchen. I can't believe this. I kept looking at the pattern and was thinking it looks so familiar. It is the same pattern I am quilting right now. It's been a UFO on my shelf for ages and I don't remember where the pattern came from. I added some borders to make it bigger and use up stash, but it is the same quilt. It's a small world.

Comment

I can't work out what's happening in all the pictures on your quilt but it looks like they are having a lot of fun. It's great, well done

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Thank you for the great chart! Always a great reference to have on hand!

And your first quilt sure looks cool! Oh, I mean HOT!! LOL Well done!!

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Cool resource.
          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by heartnsoulquilts
            Thank you for the great chart! Always a great reference to have on hand!

And your first quilt sure looks cool! Oh, I mean HOT!! LOL Well done!!
            :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by loise98
              Originally posted by Limbania55

I just checked out your first quilt. Love your spicy quilt in your kitchen. I can't believe this. I kept looking at the pattern and was thinking it looks so familiar. It is the same pattern I am quilting right now. It's been a UFO on my shelf for ages and I don't remember where the pattern came from. I added some borders to make it bigger and use up stash, but it is the same quilt. It's a small world.
              Yes it is a small world Lois I don't know the name of the pattern. It was a beginners class that allowed to finish a small project, which I think is great, since it gives the students a sense of accomplishment. Would love to see your quilt when is done, please.

Comment

What a hot quilt you made

living in Central Denmark
                Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

I was not able to read my file once printed as it was small print. Anyone know what I did wrong. Nice quilt Limbania.

living in Central Denmark
                  Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Limbania, I just clicked on the chart photo, and when it came up large on the screen, I clicked file, then print. Mine printed out the size for 8.5 x 11 paper.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 71 users online. 0 members and 71 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X