[vb_main_1]

Challenge! Yohooooo, Margo!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge! Yohooooo, Margo!!

That got your attention, right! And now you are worried that I have another challenge for you, Margo......

But actually I'm referring right back to one of YOUR challenges. If you remember I posted a picture of a quilted piece of fabric that covers a shelving unit in my sewing room (this quilter's fabrics will not fade!), but I had to admit that there is still another unit in the same room without a cover. Well, no longer. A pile of orphan 9-patch blocks have found a home. Have a look!

Here, to remind you, is the smaller unit (before and after):

Pictures of the other unit are in the next message.
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

And here is the other unit - before and after:

Comment

Oh Lorchen! Your 9-patch curtains look great! And now that all your fabrics and books and supplies are so wonderfully organized it should be a real treat to start on a new project! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Thanks for sharing!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
      That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

New projects????..... Ask my friends, Margo, I'm the "Queen of WIPs". I would still be busy in 20 years without ever starting a new project.

But I really have to get my skates on and finish a few projects this year.

My biggest problems are that I have to go to work every day, and that I have to sleep sometimes. Both seriously cut into my quilting time.

Comment

Me too, Lorchen! If I didn't have to sleep, drive 20 minutes to anywhere I need to go, I would have soooooo much more sewing time!

Comment

..... or spend time on the computer, keeping track of what is happening on TQS forum :lol:

Comment

AMEN to all. I love your covers Lorchen!

Comment

Love your quilted cover-ups! Though I have to say, if my own "units" were as tidy as yours, I wouldn't even have thought they needed covering! :lol:

Comment

There is a reason for the 'cover-ups' that you can't see in the pictures. The little room has large windows on three sides and is South-facing. So the light is lovely, even on a dull day, but there is a real risk of fabrics fading.

Comment

Well done Lorchen!

Comment

Lorchen, they are GREAT!! I'll bet they brighten up the room on gloomy days. And you quilted them. Geez, I'm lucky if I close the closet doors where my fabric is stored. :roll:

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                      Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

WTG Lorchen!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19 users online. 0 members and 19 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X