[vb_main_1]

Great gadget find!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great gadget find!

Saw an ad in a magazine for this website. Great ideas for holding pins right side up. Holder also has cover for people with cats. My daughter in law has three cats and this is going to be a great gift.

http://www.frederickchill.com/index.php

Barbara

That would be a good gift!

Comment

Fred is a delightful guy and his wooden products are beautifully made. I bought one of his magnetic pin wells last spring at the MQS show, and also got one of his "Poke and Pull" crochet hooks for retrieving dark threads that shadow through the quilt sandwich. They are both useful gadgets to have and also to give as gifts. The Kitty Cover would be great to protect you furbabies!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
      That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I'm putting the pin holder and cover on my wish list for Santa, and making sure my family knows it.

Comment

Well, not having a cat, I just loooove that bobbin holder. It would be a perfect present for any quilter. But then I'm biased. I always drool over anything made from a chunk of wood. Like textiles, wood is sooooo tactile. A friend said to me some time ago 'I love it when a man brings me flowers. It's so sexy!'..... I have to disagree. In my case Prince Charming would have to turn up with a beautiful wooden box full of fabrics.
          From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

You know Lorchen, with the info you have given us--we should be able to find the perfect man for you!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ritzy
              You know Lorchen, with the info you have given us--we should be able to find the perfect man for you!!! LOL!
              This post needs a LIKE button!
              Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
              working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
              Tired. 
              Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
              Bernina Artista 200E, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines.

Comment

Tap, tap, tap........ I'm waiting, Ritzy!

Comment

I love you all!! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Lorchen
                    Tap, tap, tap........ I'm waiting, Ritzy!
                    'I did say that "we" should be able to find someone. That means there are more than 65,000 people to help me.

Comment

With all this help you should have a Prince Charming in no time.

Comment

Where did I put that frog????

Comment

That's funny Margo!!!

Comment

I refuse to kiss gazillion frogs to find one Prince, and then find out he is all looks and no brains.

Comment

But back to Fred's wonderful wooden things: Wood is sooooo much nicer than plastic, and he actually uses wood that otherwise would be wasted. Maybe Ricky and Alex could visit and film him making these lovely items. Or do we have a member close to him that we could send to interview him? He and his wife sound really interesting. I'd do it, but it's a little too far for me.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19 users online. 0 members and 19 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X