[vb_main_1]

Sharon Schamber video

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharon Schamber video

A couple of weeks ago, someone posted a link to Sharon Schamber's video on designing quilt patterns. I've searched YouTube and her website, but can't find it. I started watching it a little at a time, but didn't have it bookmarked. :roll: Can anyone help me find it?? Wish there was a better search engine at TQS where you could look for keywords in The Forum. Don't want much, do I? (PS Love all the TQS people who do so much!)

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Hey Brita-I posted a link a few days ago and I'll re-post it here. But...the link isn't working for me now. Maybe it'll work later?
    http://www.sharonschambernetwork.com...g-Process.aspx

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply, Sherry! That's the right link, but I couldn't connect, either. Oh well. She has a good one on YouTube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1GNC-CA2T0 ) that is about marking, also. Enjoy!

Comment

The videos on You Tube were very interesting. Thanks for the link. I never thought of marking each block as you go along and the freezer paper backing is a great idea too.
        Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

I got an email this morning from the Sharon Schamber network about this video. Said it would be free for only 30 days; I tried it and it worked fine then. Now I get the error message. Oh well.................

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
          Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

http://www.sharonschambernetwork.com...g-Process.aspx

I was sent this link and it still works!

Comment

That link worked for me too. Its such a great video! I think I've watched it three or four times now!

Comment

Hooray! I'm able to access it via Katzz's link, thanks! Sharon is so talented, and I'm thrilled that she shares her knowledge. Don't think I'll ever quilt anything with such detail and precision, but I can see where using the basic method but in a much larger scale, would help a lot!

Comment

Sharon's site frequently puts up then takes down the videos. They are geared to entice people to sign up for her classes. I think when the class fills she takes them down... when she wants new customers she reposts them.

JMHO

Comment

http://www.sharonschambernetwork.com/Classes.aspx
                    I was just there and it worked. According to the site it was updated 2 weeks ago and should have 2 more weeks before it goes away.

Comment

I am a premium member and even there sometimes the videos have a little problem on her site. They have a new site and it seems to be a little buggy...it's better now than it was.,,I think they are working on it to improve it. I really don't like the new site as much as I did the old one, but that's just a personal preference I think. For me, her premium price is worth every penny, even though it's a lot of pennies, at least for a year or two, perhaps not on and on though. Cheers,

Comment

I don't remember when I first signed up for her 1 year subscription, but It seemed to end pretty quick. I'm wondering if I got my full year's worth.I guess I need a system with all my subscriptions to see if I am really getting my $ worth.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 106 users online. 0 members and 106 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X