[vb_main_1]

fusible web

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

fusible web

Have you ever had a problem with fusible web not releasing when you take the paper off? Well, put your cut designs in the freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes before removing the paper backing and you will have no problem! I have a batch of fusible web that just doesn't release and freezing works wonderfully. Unfortunately, freezing the web before you draw and cut your design doesn't do a thing.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the great tip!
    Zippy

Comment

I have found the easiest way to remove the paper part of fusible web is to score it with a pin.
      Just scratch all the way across through the paper side and then it can easily be removed.
      Works great!

Comment

I find that for small pieces it's lots easier to remove the fabric from the paper than trying to get the paper off the back of the fabric. I use a straight pen to lift the fabric near the seam allowance (rather than the cut edge) and just lift the fabric away from the paper. Works great!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
        That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I have had that problem no matter how much I scored the paper to release it...sometimes it just won't let go. I changed brands and found that fixed the problem, but I still have some of the other web...thanks for the tip.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

I have also had that problem and remember somewhere that it had to do with the web being exposed to the air too long. Who knows how long it had been sitting on the shelf at the store. I have also had spots that didn't release as easy, but that is probably my pressing. So great to know there is a solution to sticky paper.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 0 members and 25 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X