Superior Thread-Treasure

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superior Thread-Treasure

Francis,
    I am sorry, but I don't have this one. Hope you find it quickly and finish your quilt.

Judith

Hi, I'm looking for Treasure in color #551. I'm not sure if I have enough to finish my mom's quilt, but she only had one spool of this. It has been out of stock for a couple of months. If your LQS carries this, can you give me a store name and phone number? If you have a partial spool and are done with your project and are willing to sell it to me, please let me know. Thanks,

Frances

Comment

Just checked and I don't have that color. Hope you Find some. <3

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

I am hoping that someone has a spool of this thread that they are willing to sell. I finally heard back from Superior and they are having problems with their supplier and they probably won't have any in stock for many months. I really want to get this quilt finished sooner than that. I'm looking for Superior Treasure #551. Thanks.

Comment

What color is Treasure 551? If I have it, it would be easier for me to find knowing the color.

Comment

Judith, it's Wedding Dress white. Francis, I did a google search "Superior Treasure 551" and found a couple of sites that claim they have it. You might contact them and see if they do:
            site 1
            site 2

Comment

Betty Jo, thanks for the leads. One of those sites is in New Zealand. The other one shows it on their website but it won't put one in the cart. I will call them tomorrow. I did find another place on line that I will need to call tomorrow also. For some reason, I never thought to try google. I also replied to the person from Superior threads and asked for a list of stores that carry Treasure so I can start calling stores.

Comment

I hope you find it. I have 553, but it's considerably off white.

Comment

I put a call out on Facebook for it. I have a lot of quilty friends on FB. Some of them are sharing it.

Comment

Betty Jo,
                    The second site had it and when I went back in today, it was in my cart. I ordered it and should have it in a couple of days. Thanks for all your help.

Frances

Comment

Oh that's wonderful. Makes me happy.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 57 users online. 0 members and 57 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X