[vb_main_1]

Superior Thread Course

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superior Thread Course

A head's up for any of you folks who would really like a terriffic education on threads, tension & needles. I have just returned from the 3 day course offered by Superior Threads in St. George Utah, which is 2 hours north of Las Vegas. I can honestly say that I learned & will use what I learned in this course probably more than any other I have taken. The staff at Superior are superior, friendly & really helpful. Shopping in their thread warehouse was a dream come true. So treat yourself; you and your machine will understand one another in a way you never imagined.

Doesn't surprise me at all! Because of distance I will just have to be content with what I can access via the net, and the folks behind Superior have always been most generous with sharing their knowledge. I can only try to imagine how marvellous three days with them would be.

Lorchen
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Lorchen you would have loved it. Let me know if you need any of the additional materials that are not on line & I will post them to you.

Comment

Thank you very much, Bunny! What a kind offer! Fortunately there are several companies in the UK now who stock Superior Threads, and a couple of them are learning fast from Bob how to keep customers happy........ But it's not the same as 'the real thing'. Bob was at Festival of Quilts in Birmingham, UK, two years ago, and it was great to see him there. Maybe he'll paddle across the Atlantic again sometime soon.

Lorchen
        From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

I'm getting to the place in my quilting where i really need someone to explain threads to me. What's the best for machine quilting? How about thread painting? What's with the cotton / polyester debate or difference, and which is okay where? Wasn't there something on this site where Bob explained threads? If anyone can point me to the place here or another site, I'd really, really appreciate it!

Comment

Check out all the wonderful education info on the Superior Threads web site here:

http://www.superiorthreads.com/education/

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
            That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Thanks, Margo. Sure you're not a TQS employee? Seems like you always know the places to search for something! :-)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X