[vb_main_1]

applique with aurora embroidery

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

applique with aurora embroidery

I have just bought the embroidery module for my aroura 440 QE and would like to do applique using the software, does anyone know if this possible.

Hi, congratulations on your purchase! If I am right, the software that comes with it is Editor Lite? If that is all you have, you are limited in what you can do, the program just lets you edit designs such as size, orientation etc. But, it doesnt come with any designs you have to get them from elsewhere. Try some of the following places: http://www.embroideryonline.com/index
    http://www.emblibrary.com/

None of the bernina software comes with any designs, and to do applique, you need an applique design as there are various stages to do. BUT, your module will do it with your machine.
    Hope thats of some help.
    best of luck
    lynn

Comment

Thanks Lynn that information is very helpful, could you recommend any good boooks to help a very frustrated first timer.

Comment

I have a Janome11000SE, and was new to machine embroidery. The best thing I did was join an embroidery club at the LQS where I purchased my machine. It opened a whole new world to me of the possibilities of my machine. I have had mine only a year, and I have learned lots!

Maggie in E. Central Illinois

Comment

Hi
          I have a number of books from the 'Machine Embroidery Essentials' series, they have a book on all types of embroidery including applique.

Check out the link below:

Embroidery Machine Essentials: How to Stabilize, Hoop and Stitch Decorative Designs by Lindee Goodall and Jeanine Twigg

and on the Emblibrary link in previous message they have tutorials including applique so you can watch how to do it!!!!

Best wishes

Lynn

Comment

Thanks for the information, have looked at both websights and see lots more ways of spending my money. The designs are so good I want them all. I certainly will buy one of the books that you mention as there are no classes near where I live.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 285 users online. 0 members and 285 guests.

Most users ever online was 345 at 02:08 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X